Wednesday 22 October 2014

"When Will My Life Begin?" Development

After re-evaluating my initial storyboard I decided to simplify my idea, due to the complicity of Maya and my lack of experience in it, I wanted to set myself more realistic goals to achieve with this animation. Here's another storyboard I made for it:


I think this idea flows through the story well, with the transactions between scenes and the simplicity of the actions will allow me to focus more on lip syncing and developing my skills in Maya at a realistic pace.

Here are the props I could use:


Trying a few designs out allows me to see what I want to design compared to what will be achievable in Maya. There's not much difference in what I want compared to what I can achieve, since the simpler the objects the better and easier to work with.

I will consider everything I've documented here and produce more refined designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment