Sunday 2 November 2014

Final Storyboard

After simplifying my ideas, I have designed my final storyboard and concept art:


I am happy with how this idea has turned out, because I believe having only 3 scenes will make it easier for me to focus on combining lip syncing and actions into longer sequences, rather then constantly changing the angles and cutting from scene to scene.
Having fewer, longer sequences will make the story slower, which should reflect the mood of the character (how tired she is); this should make the story more consistent and allow me to see how well my animation flows.
I will animate the title sequences in Photoshop, but the rest of it will be done in Maya.

These are my props. They will look slightly different when I make them 3D in Maya, but I tried to make the designs as simple as possible:



Now that I have my designs and idea in place, I can start building everything in Maya and start animating soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment