Saturday 13 December 2014

Moo - Feedback and My Plan of Action

After pitching my boards for 'MOO' to my classmates, we had an afternoon on thinking of questions to ask and how to give appropriate feedback to our fellows; as a class we thought of 10 questions at the start of the lesson:

[10 questions]

Then we were put into small groups so we could take it in turns to pitch our ideas to each other within a time limit. After this we were given half an hour to fill out 2 feedback forms to 2 members of our groups, so I received 2 sheets filled with feedback based on my work:





Overall my feedback has been good so far, they were both intrigued by my ideas and the improvements are manageable!

Now that I have another point of view to look at my work from, I can consider and improve upon these points into the next month before I have to have refined my boards and ideas, to gain more feedback at the next stage in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment