Tuesday 16 December 2014

Loop De Loop - 'Faces'

One of the brief's I want to partake in for study task 1 is from the Loop De Loop competition website.

Every two months, a new theme is released on their website for animators around the world to generate a short film based on; the theme for December/January is 'Faces'. This film can be of any length and in any medium they choose, so long as it is submitted in the right format. The rules are shown here:

[ http://www.loopdeloop.org/december-january-2015-theme-faces/ (screenshot this) ]

I think this is a good opportunity to explore word association and see how one word could lead onto a number of ideas, so long as it doesn't stop being relevant to the original word.

I will go on to start documenting my ideas and see if I can develop them into fully established animations.

No comments:

Post a Comment