Saturday 6 December 2014

Moo - Pitch Boards

After finally pulling together all of my work so far for Moo, I have put together 3 pitch boards to present to my group on the 11th December:


My first board has to show my final product; what it's going to look like and the idea I'm going to produce.
So I thought my storyboard and my final designs would be the best pieces of work to show first since they both demonstrate what my idea is.


















My second board consists of the layout and format I want to work in. I want to show my classmates exactly how I want this to be made and where I want it to be shown.




The third board shows every design involved in the film, and how I want them all to be animated.
I want to describe how I want each line to move throughout the advert so that my classmates can visualise my idea in motion, so that I can hopefully get better feedback on what I can do to improve my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment