Saturday 14 February 2015

TSB Bank Advert

I have previously been deeply inspired by this piece of animation, and the series of advertisements to come after it:



I would like to create a smooth, informative animation with this type of camera panning, gradual development of buildings/civilisation and potentially style, depending which technique would best suit my final idea. It's smooth running animation would keep viewers interested and I could use this technique to describe how food is made, the history of how it was made, and suggest changes that need to be made to our eating habits or consumption of food; I could adapt any idea to portray it in this way.

For example I could use an idea along the lines of this animation below (presented to us during the briefing) of how farming started out peacefully and healthily for the animals, which then turned into cruelty as time has gone on, and hopefully encouraging the fact that free ranging animals are better.



This animation has more of a model/CG look, which gives it a softer, smoother and more appealing overall look in the layout. If I decide on the core subject my idea will be based on then I can decide what technique and style to use which will tie everything in together best.


No comments:

Post a Comment