Sunday 1 March 2015

11 Second Club - March Competition

The sound clip for this month's 11 second club has been released today! The guidelines are the same every month, with the transcript up and free character rigs available to download from the website (a link to it highlighted 'resources') I should be able to get started on it fairly quickly.

The guidelines
The reason I want to compete in an 11 second club competition is to gain feedback on my work from a variety of backgrounds, as well as practicing lip syncing a character and extending my skills in either 2D or 3D animation.

The audio is already set, so I just have to create a scene and two characters towards the animation. I will analyse the downloadable sound clip to generate a vision in how the characters will look, to then decide which medium I think would be better to use. I have never animated two people interacting with each other before so this will be a good experience to try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment