Sunday 5 April 2015

Bingomation - 23: Finishing off the Animation

Replicating a good speed and angle with the tea cups was fairly simple; moving everything in a curve will give the impression that a hand is putting down or removing the tray in a natural way. Once this was established I could get a similar speed into the last half of the animation; of the tea cups being taken away and the 23 being placed in.


I managed to get the speed consistent and add in the details of the hands and steam from the cups to produce this final animation:


I am pleased that I could fully finish it with colour and make it loop successfully; I think it works really well and was achievable within the time limit I set myself. If I were to submit it to Bingomation then I would change the timing so that the 23 lingers on the screen longer, but other then that I think it's OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment