Sunday 12 April 2015

Bingomation - 81

So for my final bingomation idea, I have decided to post it to Bingomation to appear on their tumblr page! I chose 81 because one of the main bingo sayings is "Stop and run", which gives me the opportunity to practice some of the principles of animation, as well as potentially drawing a character.

In order to secure the number, you have to click 'claim a number' on the main page, to be taken to the ask box provided on Tumblr, where you state which number you'd like to animate for:




Now that the number is reserved for me, I can put my idea into practice. With this animation I primarily want to practice drawing perspective - more specifically with a character. This is something that I have needed to improve upon, so I took this chance and will hopefully make a looping animation that's good enough to appear on the Bingomation website!




No comments:

Post a Comment