Monday 13 April 2015

Qwertee - Rearranging the Hogwarts Logo

Immediately after adding the details to the design, I put it on the mockup T shirt (as pictured below). I think the colours look good but the paint stops within an invisible square frame; The canvas size I used to create the design is different from the printable area on the T shirt.

To make it look better, I went back to my original design and changed some of the paint splats around the edge so they looked as if they had naturally fallen in the space with a less obvious boarder.

I think the hardest section to rearrange was the green splats; since there were two lines running parallel to the boarder of the canvas this created the illusion of a boarder. I removed the top line, and broke up the second line so it doesn't look as hard; this plus removing/rearranging parts in all the other sections resulted in my final design below.

Initial mockup T shirt
The final design

No comments:

Post a Comment