Friday 29 January 2016

'Anatomy for the Artist'

Two years ago I picked up this book for a bargain, since it demonstrates a complete guide to human anatomy which I thought could become useful one day.

It's clear to see the structure of the human figure through this book, the illustrations of the bones, muscles and different aspects of the body are very informative and educational. Having an understanding of how the human body is structured is important to improving my drawing skills, since it should give me more knowledge into how my drawings should look, and what to improve in them.

I can continue referencing this book throughout the project, whenever I'm struggling to figure out how to improve my drawings I can flick through different sections of this book to learn how they should look.



No comments:

Post a Comment