Saturday 16 April 2016

Starting My Animation

It's finally time to start animating! After months of preparation it's finally time to get cracking on with making my film a reality. For the first scene I:

  • Added a gradient on the background to create a horizon line - gives the characters a ground and space to move in, so they audience can see where they are.
  • Created an intro scene where they are together and separate, to establish the story and lead into the dance routine smoothly.
At first I kept the male stood still as she disappeared off, however I felt that he was gravitated to the left, so instead made him step forward into the centre of the screen, so the audience can see the space around him (showing how alone he is) and give the scene more motion. At a later date I will edit this further, since I think the movement on the man is slightly stiff in places, however for now I am happy to use this as a starting point to animate the routine.





No comments:

Post a Comment