Sunday 1 May 2016

Transformation Animation Test

Initially I wanted to incorporate different ways of animating into my film, to show my depth and capabilities as an animator. For one of the transformations I was inspired by Cinderella's dress transformation, since this animation is beautiful and detailed.



I gave it a go, however I think this test I did looks like a swarm of bees are circling her, which didn't turn out how I had imagined. I enjoyed using this Photoshop brush, however I would have to go back over it with another, more solid brush to establish a flowing shape as opposed to this.

The main problem with this is it moves too fast, so if I slowed it down and added other elements to it it might look nicer, however I want the transformation to happen fairly quickly. For now I will stick with the original morphing technique I have been using to keep the animation consistent, but when I have more animation to go off I will consider altering these transformations.



No comments:

Post a Comment